Friday, September 27, 2013

Beauty Salon Reviews: Hairzotic In Dubai Marina is Worth Every Penny!

I had moved to the Dubai Marina with my husband 6 months ago and I have yet to find a decent hair and nails place that didn't cost me half a salary.

But finally, Hairzotic opened it's doors last month and I have become one of their most loyal customers. I visit them on a weekly basis for a manicure and pedicure so I have gotten to know their entire staff and I assure you, you will love getting your hair and nails done there.

As far as nails go, they are really good. They use sterilized instruments during the cleaning, they have a wide range of colors to choose from and the seating is really comfortable. As for hair, I got a trim there about a month ago and I was impressed (although I just got a trim, nothing fancy). The hairdresser did exactly as I said and didn't go overboard with her suggestions (most hairdressers do that and it's so annoying!)

All in all, I highly recommend them if you are living in the area!

Check out their price list below... I thought they were quite expensive at first but I ended up feeling like they were worth every penny.




3 comments:

  1. Nice post! I know this place! I have seen this when I visited a former classmate in Marina Medical Centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an useful blog.This is the exact information I was looking for a long time to enhance my hair salon.
    The best way to book your Spa Appointment
    hairdressing appointment software
    hair salon appointment software

    ReplyDelete