Friday, September 27, 2013

Is Eva Knox a Fraud?

When it comes to reviewing websites, Eva Knox's blog, Spotbagz.cn is where you want to be. She knows all the ins and outs of buying designer bags online. She's tried them all, judging from her vast collection of purses on her Facebook page.

From the comments on her website, it seems that Ms. Knox has thousands of readers and fans (me included) because she gives us all what we really need: good first hand advice about shopping online.

Her site, although extremely helpful, reviews buying REPLICA designer bags online. Some might not condone this behavior as it is illegal. But in her defense, I believe she's providing an invaluable service because I would like to know if any retailer, whether replica or not, is going to rip me off. Or if I'm paying good money for sub-par products.

She has about 90 replica website reviews, which is quite impressive. Some are written from her own experiences, while others are emailed in by her readers. Out of all these reviews, one thing is pretty obvious: the only site that gets an A+ in Eva's books is PurseValley (P.V).

She has written countless times that P.V is by far the best in customer service, quality and reliability. Check out this article as one of the many examples of her constant adulation of the site.

During the time when I was thinking of buying a knock-off bag, I was so convinced that my first purchase will be from there because of her rave reviews. But I wanted to make sure that the conclusion of P.V as a reliable website was unanimous.

And turns out, it's not! According to this blog post, Eva Knox, or Sofia Nolan, OWNS PurseValley. Initially, I didn't believe it at all since it seemed so genuine. But I dug a little deeper and found that on page 17 of this serving notice, Spotbags is also known as PurseValley.

Defendant 155: Eva Knox!
(Just FYI - serving notices come up when a brand, like Chanel or Vuitton, sues a replica website and forces it to shut down.)

There are many reviews of women who have been cheated by P.V and Nolan. I am just glad I wasn't duped like the rest of her readers who aren't aware of her ulterior motives. I don't want to call her a scam artist, but the serving notice doesn't lie.

Do you have a handbag replica story you would like to share? Have you been cheated or did you get a great quality bag? Let us know in the comments section below or email us at Dubaipurse@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment